Easier, Faster and More Accurate Wall Designs
Wall designs are one of the most time consuming projects for an architect. As you design buildings that are energy-efficient and compliant with code changes, the wall details become more detail-oriented and evermore critical to the performance of the building.
Dörken, in collaboration with Roxul, has generated BIM files for wall sections, including air and water-resistive barrier details. They are published in a new category in Autodesk Seek for easier, faster and more accurate wall designs.
You No Longer Have To Create These Details
- Complex details including structural components and cladding
- Continuous insulation to minimize heat loss
- Continuous air barrier to control air leakage
- Simply download and use for dramatic time savings
- 6 wall sections with 10 details per section in light and heavy cladding
Saving you valuable time and increasing productivity!
If You Need Help –
Contact Our BIM Expert
If you have any questions on how to use the new BIM files, or if you have any questions regarding the wall details, just contact our BIM expert, Krzysztof Apriasz.
Krzysztof Apriasz C. Tech., CPHC®
Technical Service Manager
905-563-3255 x 326
kapriasz @ dorken.com