How to Keep Basements Dry Webinar with David de Maria
Improving your foundation’s moisture protection holds several benefits, including:
- Creating more comfortable living spaces
- Eliminating dampness and odors
- Preventing mold and mildew
- Restricting soil gases
- Avoiding adverse health effects
- Reducing overall energy consumption
Having a foundation with the right protection in place helps homebuilders ensure they’ve built a durable, high-quality structure.
Dörken’s Director of Sales, David de Maria presents to the Canadian Home Builders’ Association in this on-demand webinar, covering the best way to keep a basement dry from moisture, and how to prevent water from entering. He also details common basement moisture issues, how water can enter a basement, what products are available for effective foundation protection, and how to keep your foundation in peak condition for years to come.
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- How basements have changed, and what that means for homebuyers and sellers
- The benefits of strong foundations
- The many different ways that water can enter a basement
- Common basement moisture issues that can affect health, cost, and building performance
- Available products that are designed to keep moisture out and basements dry